These premium farms are for premium or high-end farming. While Factory Farming is for mass production of cheap meat. Around 4 premium farms exist says Sungjo. chapter 50 page 9
They put trackers on the kid's ear. They use a transmitter to track them. chapter 2 page 21-26
The have a library for the kids to study. chapter 1 page 23
- Based on Age 6 up.
- Based on scores
- Ray had a deal that if he works for Isabella he won't get early shipment and he gets something for it. chapter 14 page 5
Scores or IQ Test
- The kids in the farms takes a tests and the highest score is 300. chapter 1 page 12-16 and chapter 2 page 10 chapter 15 page 6
- Norman shows the scores of the other siblings who have left.
- Left at age of 6.
- Lowest to highest scores. chapter 11 page 13-15
- Ray says shipping order is based on score. chapter 14 page 4
- Uniforms are monotonous says Gilda. chapter 1 page 23
- Food is tasty. chapter 2 page 9-11
Emma and Ray notice that the house is a cage. chapter 2 page 9-11
Shipment is in 2 months according to Norman. chapter 2 page 12
A sample map of the Gracefield house. chapter 2 page 13
They found a wall. chapter 2 page 17