Sung-Joo and Musica is the forty-sixth chapter of The Promised Neverland.
- Ray stated that they have similar feet than demons.
- Emma is worried about others children (she's wondering whether they've been eaten or not)
- according to Sonju, they found them by chance, as seemingly Musica (the other demon) was looking for him as he gets lost (or it could be the other way) (not sure about this part)
- Emma runs at the back of the cave to check if the other children are ok.
- She found them preparing the meals like they were using to do in GF.
- They were relieved to see Emma.
- Sonju and Musica joined them and removed their hood.
- Their face is different from human faces.
- Meal is ready, Emma and Ray are very cautious, about the food, they're wondering if it's poisoned, but Don & Gilda have already checked and the food was safe.
- They prayed for nature like humans (before eating ?) (not sure about this part either)
- After the meal, Emma and Ray could speak with both demons as others went to sleep.
- Emma apologies for being suspicious about their saviours.
- Something about Sonju seeing humans being assaulted and saying something like Emma's reaction is understandable (not sure about this part).
- Ray asked why Sonju doesn't attack humans, he answered that it's for religious reasons.
- Sonju and Musica seems to belong to a kind of sect or group and he just wanted to talk with humans.
- Emma eventually asked them what's happened to this world.
Research Elements Edit
In this chapter we have the following Research Elements: