We Won't Be Eaten is the forty-second chapter of The Promised Neverland.
- They realize that this "demon" is likely not one from the plant.
- Children are used to playing tag and have been well trained, thanks to Don directions, seems they manage to stay at a certain distance.
- However because of tiredness, Ray thought they will be eventually be caught if they don't do anything. So he plans to trap the "demon" in the earlier roots cave.
- But suddenly the head of the demon has been severed.
- when Ray looked back there was another demon with a sword chasing them.
Research Elements Edit
In this chapter we have the following Research Elements: